Pihlajalinna is one of Finland’s leading providers of social and healthcare services. We offer high quality social, health and wellbeing services at our private clinics, hospitals, dental clinics, fitness centres and housing services across Finland. We build services that focus on keeping people healthy. It is easier, more inexpensive and lighter for the body to keep a person healthy rather than cure an ill person.
Our aim is to challenge habitual patterns and continuously provide our customers with better service. We want to be a responsible industry pioneer that provides rapid and easy care. Our aim is to ensure that you feel better at every stage of your life. Long live life!
Our customers include private individuals, businesses, insurance companies and public sector entities, such as municipalities and joint municipal authorities. Our services include:
- Appointment with general practitioners and specialists
- Emergency and on-call services
- Operations and surgeries
- Occupational healthcare
- Dental care
- Fitness centre services
- Housing services for elderly
- Social and healthcare outsourcing
- Health centre outsourcing
- Reception centres
- Staffing services
We want to make sure that you receive top quality care wherever you are at all times. This is why we expand our operations, open new clinics, increase our competence and want to receive feedback from you.
We are, for our own part, responsible for the health and well-being of Finns, the use of society’s funds, the payment of taxes to Finland, our employees and the storage and processing of customer information. We take this issue seriously, since without responsibility, Pihlajalinna cannot operate.
Pihlajalinna in brief
- Pihlajalinna is one of Finland’s leading providers of social and healthcare services.
- Pihlajalinna is almost entirely under Finnish ownership and we pay all our taxes in Finland.
- Our headquarters is located in Tampere.
- Our aim is to be the most valued healthcare and social services company in Finland in 2020.
- Our values are ethics, energy and open-mindedness.
- As of the end of 2018, we have approximately 5,900 employees.
- We are the market leader in Finland’s social and healthcare complete outsourcing.